Painter and Decorator In Essex
Looking for a cheap and affordable painter and decorator near me in Essex and all inner towns? For a reliable service from myself who takes great pride in his work as I aim to be the best. I leave no job unfinished, no customer unhappy and more importantly no hidden costs. Feel free to contact me for a chat and I guarantee if we agree a time and day to start a job I’ll be there on time and not leave the job until you’re happy. I will deliver your vision.
JW plastering and painting focus on providing a high-quality decorating service to all of our customers in Essex. We ensure that all of our painters and decorators are qualified in their particular discipline.
We understand how important it is for you and your family to return to a clean, dust-free environment.
Our staff are competent, trustworthy, trained and experienced.
As quality painters and decorators we pride ourselves on our customer service. Our decorators are specialists in their trade which we believe ensures the highest standard of work. To maintain the best types of relationships with our clients we offer a free consultation service before any decoration work is undertaken.
So if you’re looking for a professional cheap and affordable plasterer or painter and decorator touch to your home by an expert painter and decorator in Kent, London, Surrey or Essex then get in touch with James
With over 15 years experience, you won’t be disappointed in our quality of painting and decorating work.
Types of painting and decorating work includes:
- Wall Papering
- Feature Wall
- All prep work undertaken
- Applying paint, stains, varnishes and other finishes
- Using brushes, rollers or spraying equipment
- Applying primers and undercoats, or varnishes and glazes
- Calculating the materials needed for a project
- Removing old paint or wallpaper by sanding or scraping, or by using heat guns, liquid paint removers or steam strippers
- Erecting scaffold towers and ladders
- Mixing paint to an agreed shade
- Laying dust sheets to protect areas from paint
- Preparing surfaces for decorating by filling holes and sealing cracks
- Tidying up after ourselves
- Working in clients’ businesses or homes.
Leave A Review Or Get A Quote
Phone: 07837 417 637